Saturday, May 26, 2012

Review: Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

Series: Pretty Little Liars #1
Author Info: Wikipedia | GoodReads
Published: October 1, 2006
Publisher: HarperCollins
Pages: 286
Age Group: Young Adult
Format I Own: Kindle e-book
Purchase: Pretty Little Liars Books 1-4 on Amazon
Rating: 4/5

Gonna keep this review short and sweet, I don't know what else to say about this book, other than I loved it.

I didn't know what to expect when I first started reading this book. Nor can I pin down my exact reasoning for wanting to read it in the first place. It was mostly just to see what the hype was about (granted I jumped on the bandwagon pretty late) but also it sounded like it was a story full of drama, and I like reading drama, even if it is a little juvenile for my tastes.

When I first started reading, I found it to be pretty predictable and not all that interesting, but I still continued to read, I don't like leaving books unfinished. And sure enough, the more I read, the more intrigued I got. And by the ending cliffhanger, I'm now totally hooked and have to have more.

No comments:

Post a Comment